Kyle Matthew Williams
As a fashion, lifestyle and portrait photographer based in Atlanta, I am passionate about capturing beautiful imagery.
When I started my photography in 2009, I was not sure where my work would go. Fast forward nearly 10 years and I revel in the world of portraits. It gives me immense joy to connect with those I am shooting with and capture what makes them unique.
Photography provides an immense source of passion. It has given me a chance to meet amazing people while connecting with my beloved city of Atlanta in a deep and meaningful way. In my work, I strive to display my own artistic expression through imagery while capturing moments both large and small.
Whether it is through capturing vibrant moments in lifestyle and portrait photography, diving into the more elaborate world of fashion, or even venturing into surreal and dramatic vistas of fantasy, photography has given me something I truly love and I am excited to share my passion with you.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS & PUBLICATIONS
- Album Single cover "Inspiration" for singer/songwriter Kayla Berrie
- Work featured by American Eagle & American Eagle UK
- Publication in the Phi Sigma Pi Purple & Gold Magazine
- Work featured in the #weloveatl Photography Exhibition
- Featured photo by #My_Athens
CLIENTS & COLLABORATIONS
- Kayla Berrie | Athens based singer/songwriter
- Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity
- Kennesaw State University
- The Athens Fashion Invasion (2013)
- University of Georgia College of Education
- The Sivas Restaurant | Midtown Atlanta
- Barely Basic Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
- 2015 New Orleans Saintsation Cheerleader Shelley
- 2014-2015 Atlanta Falcons Cheerleader Megan